Search this Blog

.Unspoken.

WE'RE NOT MEANT FOR EACH OTHER....
"... The touch of his kiss would just remain with me... A remembrance of him, bitter sweet, for the rest of my life...."

These unspoken words beat at my brain and scalded my heart. Their cruelty was like knife turning in my heart. Their coldness was like ice and when they said that ice could burn, I felt as if I'd been scorched from head to foot. I know, I could only hope nothing but heartache and endless yearning. With these thoughts, I wanted to cry and howl, beat the earth with my fists and scream my misery at the uncaring sun.

Someday I can be happy... when i've managed to cut him out of my heart and erase him from my mind, I shall manage a measure of content. But never more than that! Because I can never be happy without him, I feel as if I've been shown and tasted paradise, then told I'll always live in outer darkness. But at least... I've had a glimpse of him. and we had become friends for awhile. So many people can't even comfort themselves with that! .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...