20 Ways To Keep a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over his or her caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "FOR SEXUAL FAVORS."
7. Finish all your sentences with "... in accordance with the prophecy."
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
11. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their after-work outing because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, "I won! I won! This is the third time this week!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity ...
20. Send this to everyone in your address book, even if they sent it to you or have asked you not to send them stuff like this.
Anne Rice Blog Tips Books Call Center Life Comp and Tech Dogs Family and Home Fashion Food Trip Foolish Heart Friendships Hollywood Horror Story Inspiration Jokes Labrador Living and Loving Macro Pics Married Life Music and Lyrics News and History Pathetic Moments Philippines Photos Press Release Project 365 Shih Tzu Sophie Kinsella Sports Sunsets Thoughts Travel TV and Movie Website and Tools Work and Finance