Search this Blog

.STAY.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay by Cueshe

I believe We shouldn't let the moment pass us by
Life's too short We shouldnt wait for the water to run dry
Think about it cause
We only have one shot at destiny
All I'm asking Could it possibly be you and me?
So if you'd still go, I'll understand
Would you give me something just to hold on to?
And if you'll stay, I'll hold your hand
'Cause I'm truly, madly, crazily in love with you
Time has come for us to go our separate ways
God forbid But my mind is going crazy today
I feel so cold Feel so numb
I'm having nightmares but I'm awake
Help me Lord Fight this loneliness
Take this pain away
So if you'd still go, I'll understand
Would you give me something just to hold on to?
And if you'll stay, I'll hold your hand
Cause I'm truly, madly, crazily in love with you
Now that you're gone, I'm all alone
I'm still hoping that you would come back home
Dont care how long, but I'm willing to wait
Cause I'm truly, madly, crazily in love with you

**********************************************************************
Crazy for You
Michael Cruz

swaying room as the music starts
strangers making the most of the dark
2 by 2 their bodies become one
i see you through the smokey air
can't you feel the wieght of my stare
you're so close but still a world away
what i'm dying to say is that

chorus: i'm crazy for you touch me once
and you know it's true i never wanted anyone like this
it's all brand new you'll feel it in my kiss

trying hard to control my heart
i walk over to where you are 2 by 2 we need no words at all
slowly now as we begin to move
with every breath i'm deeper in to you
soon we two are standng still in time
but if you read my mind
*chorus
you'll feel it in my kiss because
*chorus
and you know it's true
you know i'm crazy for you
yeah it's all brand new
you know i'm crazy for you
yeah you know it's true
i'm crazy crazy for you...huwooh.. i'm crazy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...