Search this Blog

Dilemma

BRING ME TO LIFE
- EVANESCENCE
how can you see into my eyes like open doors,
leading you down into my core,
where i've become so numb.
without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold,
until you find it there and lead it back home.

wake me up inside,wake me up inside,
call my name and save me from the dark.
bid my blood to run,before i come undone
save me from the nothing i've become.
bring me to life

now that i know what i'm without,
you can't just leave me.
breathe into me and make me real.
bring me to life.

wake me up inside,wake me up inside,
call my name and save me from the dark.
bid my blood to run,before i come undone.
save me from the nothing i've become.
bring me to life.bring me to life

frozen inside without your touch,
without your love, darling,
only you are the life among the dead.
bring me to life.
wake me up inside,
wake me up inside,
call my name and save me from the dark.
bid my blood to run,
before i come undone.
save me from the nothing i've become.
bring me to life.bring me to life.

************************

here i am, at work pa rin. kanina pa tumutuka tuka. Inaantok. di kasi maayos tulog ko kanina. eventhough umabsent me kagabi, hindi pa din ako nakabawi. Inuubo pa rin ako. Wala ring kwenta and pagpunta ko kanina sa makati med to get a check up as well as a medcert. Di pumayag yung doktorang masungit na bigyan ako ng rest day eventhough ubo ako ng ubo. Leche! and hirap ng buhay... life is unfair talaga. walang ka wenta wenta yung binigay nya saken medcert. Kya eto kahit masama pa rin ang pakiramdam eh nasa work at nag papakamatay.

*******************

Di ako pumasok Saturday night.Partly because masama pa rin ang pakiramdam
ko, kulang sa tulog at malakas ang ulan. During those moments, i can't help but
think of what happened earlier. 7:30Am Saturday nko nakauwi. umaga na.
Inumaga nako...... . Wala ako tulog at super pagod. Kaya inis na inis ako kay mama while she was interrupting my sleep and bothering me to go to glorieta to buy her something. Kesyo padating na daw si ate nalin and i have to make it padala to her. fine, went to glorieta with ate nalin and bought the tela. pagkatapos kong pasakayin si ate nalin sa bus pa dasma, i went back to glorieta ... sale ang buong mall. I bought two pairs of pants sa SM makati though. So when i finally arrived home around 7pm, medjo groggy na talaga ako sa pagod at sama ng pakiramdam.

********************

Are you wondering where i went Friday night? Thursday june 1, afternoon, Sykes Asia called me and conducted a phone interview. It seems i passed it so Ann(the interviewer) scheduled me for an exam the next day. Friday June 2, 10am i took an exam at One San Miguel Building.
When I went to the place, there are so many people. Most of them are walk in applicants. The place was great. It's how an international call center should look. It's where I'm going to work.(ehehe... pero dapat ko muna ipasa yung interviews) Fortunately i was able to pass the exam, so the next stage was another interview. I was scheduled for an Interview later that day 2pm. I thought that would be the final interview yet Ms. Marge(the interviewer) said I'm only on the 3rd phase of a 5 -phase application period on sykes. If i passed i still had to come back for another interview with the Account(manager) and the CLIENT. mhew! grabeh naman dito. sa iba call center ... initial interview, exam , tapos final interview na.... dito madami pa pla. I hope I pass though. I really really need to move on to bigger and better things na. And what more than to be a part of Sykes.

****** this has been edited and a few entries have been deleted*****

i just made my life complicated..... i feel that i really need to do something... bago pako tuluyang mabaon sa problemang di ko naman kayang panindigan. Simple lang naman ang solusyon eh.... get rid of the thing that makes your life complicated .... pa simplehin naten ang buhay.....


"wake me up inside, wake me up inside, call my name and save me from the dark
bid my blood to run, before i come undone save me from the nothing i've become ....."


end of log.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...