Search this Blog

Dreams

You know....
Last night ... was the third night that I dreamt of snakes,...
ive been complaining to my friends that ..... I've been getting weird dreams of snakes for the past nights... different dreams... but there's always a snake or snakes...


I was told before that...
snakes in dreams....is a sign that you have a friend that will betray you.


I was so terrified this morning that I actually decided to search its meaning in the internet. It says -- "symbolizes a sly or cunning person. This person cannot be trusted. It may also represent something or someone who has slipped out of your hands."

another one... "To see a boa constrictor in your dream, suggests that you are feeling suffocated or restricted in some personal relationship. Alternatively, it represents repressed sexual urges or hidden enjoyment of sex."

*haha!that was funny...*

weird.. coz i also dreamed im naked...
It means daw.
.. "Becoming mortified at the realization that you are walking around naked in public, is often a reflection of your vulnerability or shamefulness. You may be hiding something and are afraid that others can nevertheless see right through you. Metaphorically clothes are a means of concealment. With clothes, you can hide your identity or be someone else. But without them, everything is hanging out for all to see. You are left without any defenses.?The dream may telling you that you are trying to be something that you really are not. ?Or that you are fearful of being ridiculed and disgraced."

I think... my dreams are telling me something......
that... I have been so vulnerable ... and been so trusting to people.. that i was shameless on the things that i did (here in St. L?) ... that I feel it was not really me... and somehow... i am worried that one of these days... a friend i trusted will betray me...

wacha say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...