Search this Blog

.ACL.

Had a near traumatic experience last night. Nadulas na naman ako. Twisted my knee again. The pain was unbearable. More than 30 mins ako bago nakatayu. I really thought this was my nightmare coming true. As you know, I had an injury before that left an ACL tear in my left knee. I was not able to walk for almost a month and had to undergo physical therapy. ACL is only repairable through surgery. And since I refuse to, dapat extra careful ako. Baka kasi madulas na naman ako and marapture ko yung natitirang 3 ligaments and worst come to worst surgery room ang bagsakan ko. Darn!.. nangyari yun kanina.. I did not ended up in a hospital which I am really thankful to God for, but the pain was hell!... Nag panic ako and didnt know what to do. I really dont wanna end up crippled!... Took me alot of courage to try to bend and stretch my knee at i assess kung kaya ko nga tumayo. Medyu namamanhid kasi yung tuhod ko and i dont wanna add more injury if there is..... Thank God, after half hour of panicking and crying and writhing in pain... I was able to stand up. Medyu unstable pa din yung tuhod ko.... there is a sudden pain whenever I twist of stepped in a wrong direction. Sa pagpupumilit kong makapasok sa work... I tried applying Omega liniment and bandaged it sabay inom ng Painkiller. Ngayun, 6am na ng umaga..... I'm contemplating kung anu nga bah? ... tutuloy na ba ako sa hospital para mag pa check up?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...