For those who hate to go to work and would like to be a part of the professional tambays of the country, here are some tips to get you started.
1. Don't plan your day. Go to work each day without a plan in mind.
2. Do the minimum. Have the attitude of "they don't pay me for that."
3. Rely on your current base of knowledge. You don't need to learn new skills.
4. Voice your complaints. Be vocal about what you don't like at work.
5. Don't share the credit. Put your name alone at the top of successful projects.
Do you have other tips to share? Comment na! ^_^
Anne Rice Blog Tips Books Call Center Life Comp and Tech Dogs Family and Home Fashion Food Trip Foolish Heart Friendships Hollywood Horror Story Inspiration Jokes Labrador Living and Loving Macro Pics Married Life Music and Lyrics News and History Pathetic Moments Philippines Photos Press Release Project 365 Shih Tzu Sophie Kinsella Sports Sunsets Thoughts Travel TV and Movie Website and Tools Work and Finance