I am bored by the simple folder icon that Windows use.
You can try changing how that folder icon looks.
1. Right Click on the folder.
2. Select Properties.
3. Select Customize tab.
4. Look for the Folder icons.
5. Click the Change Icon button.
7. Select from the list of SHELL icons installed in your computer.
8. Or select a picture from your file.
9. Click OK. Then refresh the folder.
Anne Rice Blog Tips Books Call Center Life Comp and Tech Dogs Family and Home Fashion Food Trip Foolish Heart Friendships Hollywood Horror Story Inspiration Jokes Labrador Living and Loving Macro Pics Married Life Music and Lyrics News and History Pathetic Moments Philippines Photos Press Release Project 365 Shih Tzu Sophie Kinsella Sports Sunsets Thoughts Travel TV and Movie Website and Tools Work and Finance