Search this Blog

Flat Screen LCD Computer Setup for less than 20K

Before, I used to bring my work lappy to be able to browse the net and blog at home.


But last Saturday, after alot of canvassing and contemplating, I finally bought my very first ... my very own personal computer.
Pag pasensyahan nyu na ko mga friendships... can't afford kasi lola nyu noong nag aaral pa ko. Kaya ngayun lang na napa grad ko na si bro at nakaka work na ko and save for my own saka ko nabibili mga luho na dati ko lang pinapangarap. ^_^ lolAng saya pala manood sa Flat screen anu? Ahaha... Maybe I can start saving for my next project, a 50 inch flat screen TV.

Napapauwi na tuloy ng maaga ang kapatid ko para lang makipag unahan sa aken ng pag bukas ng networking sites.

I bought the computer package for 18 thou (including the softwares). Including in the pacckage are the 19" Samsung LDC Monitor, Logitech speakers, mouse and keyboard, Small tower casing, Intel Atom CPU, DVD RW and 340 HDD. I know it's not meant for hardcore gaming. But for me na net browsing lang lagi at farmtown ang way to de stress.... ok na to. ^_^

4 comments:

  1. wow! nice computer.
    pls visit my blog, i have awards for u. grtngs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... ailuveit! ako din me project, pero baka xmas na... hahahahha.. para me dahilan para bilhin. muwahahah. nice catch sis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! sarap talaga maramdaman ang katas ng sweldo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is nice! Congrats! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...