Search this Blog

Microsoft VIP Blogger's Night - Jan. 28, 2010

Last week, while visiting Calvin's Hub I saw an event that is open to all bloggers. I told myself that after blogging for years, it's time I join events and meet alot of people as well as learn as much as I can. Kumbaga, "I level up na to!" ^_^ And what a better first time event than to join the Microsoft VIP Mix Blogger's Night. At first I was hesitant because this is a special event and I was thinking that this is only for selected and "famous" bloggers. It also specifies that ONLY 100 invites would be given away. But after 2 days of thinking, nagbakasali ako and then register and emailed. Yesterday, I received the reply and an e-ticket to tha event! Yey! Ibang Level na talaga to! See you there tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...