Search this Blog

Happy Birthday Sese!

This is a one week belated birthday post for Sese. A collegue of mine whom I shared some very unforgetable experiences for the past 3 years of working in the corporate world. She is one of the very few friends I get along with. Sarap kasama. No dull moments everytime we are around. Sa sobrang kaingayan namen dalawa, stressed lagi si Charm. I love this girl so much. Bait at sobrang caring na kaibigan. I wouldn't trade her for anything. Kahit di yan marunong magluto busog ka pag kasama siya. I love you Sese!!... I wish you the best of everything for your career and lovelife.

These pics were taken during our US trip. We experienced Mardi Gras Missouri style. It was a party in the downtown streets of St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...