Search this Blog

Virtual Hair Make Over

Since I was very fond of the link that Ms. Kim shared...... eh... I'd like to spread the happiness with you... ^__^  This really made my day.... I was able to fulfill my dream of getting a drastic hair color change and getting curls on the same day. Head on to In-Style - MakeOver to try it for yourself and have a happy day!


Shakira Hair
 
Taylor Swift Hair
Sandra Bullock Hair
Christina Hendricks Hair
Kyra Sedgwick Hair
Jennifer Garner Hair
Miley Cyrus Hair
 Hahahaha.... These are one of my pathetic moments... 

3 comments:

  1. wehehe...gusto ko din mag-ganito..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lots of fun! I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bagay sayu sis since ur in the states why not give it a try

    hahah! i miss you girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...