Search this Blog

Eye Glasses makes me Look Lola-ish!!!

I love the details on this glasses! So Kikay!
I really need to wear my eye-glasses more often these days. I have been having really blurred views and I'm worried. Since high school pa, I have astigmatism na. And wearing eye-glasses should have corrected it. But since isa akong pasaway and thinks that wearing glasses makes me look soooo lola-ish, I refused to wear them. Having infront of the computer all day, I had to wear them at work.

Good thing, during the annual physical exam at work, HR invited Ideal Vision to check up on our eyes. They also allowed us to get glasses and pay staggard through salary deduction. Suuuuweeet!! I bought my previous GAP glasses from Ideal Vision for Php3,400.00 cash and I chipped it!! Now I got a new spanking Baby Phat glasses for only 850 per payday. Cool!....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...