Search this Blog

Handsome Men's Club Made my Day!

I woke up today grumpy. My work schedule is loaded. I have a long list of To-Dos. And I am short of allowance for the week already! This is really not a good week.

But then, I saw this video off the net. Jimmy Kimmel's 10 minute comedy skit about the Handsome Men's Club really made my day!.... How can't it be? It was a video with the most telegenic faces on Hollywood. Patrick Dempsey, Ethan Hawke, Matthew McConaughey, Josh Hartnett, Gilles Marini (shirtless), Tony Romo, Keith Urban, Sting, Lenny Kravitz, Rob Lowe, Ted Danson, John Krasinki, Taye Diggs, Ben Afleck and Matt Damon were in the video!!! Eeeeekkkk! Watch the video below quick!!


"Wow! You are handsome. You're perfect. Your incredible!
You are one good looking son of a bitch. Good job mom! Amazing! ...Holy shit! "
Do they have any opening for office secretary? or Meeting minute taker? ^_^


I wonder Where is Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, George Clooney and Jude Law ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...