Search this Blog

Blogger Stats

Months ago, I used to monitor my blog statistics by posting attaching widgets such as webseomasters, and Feedjit and track referrals and keywords through my Nuffnang account. It was only recently that I discovered that there is a new update on the Blogger Dashboard titled "Stats". It monitors and analyses my blog visitor traffic in near real time. It shows the most popular posts, the number of page views for each post, the total number of page views, a list of traffic sources and search keywords, a breakdown of pageviews by country, browser and operating system. Cool eh!? If blogger continues to get this better, I would eventually remove the third party tracking widgets on my site which will eventually make loading my pages faster. Great!
Click on the image for larger view of my stats.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...