Search this Blog

Born to Die....

OMG!  It breaks my heart seeing the videos below. Just like how I cried and howled "Please do something!" when I saw the videos of how China harvests fur. I wish I could do something for them... I am literally crying right now. I can't stop crying...  T_T   And as I type these words.... my sight is so blurry tears and images of these sad doggie eyes.

You know how much I love my dogs.... Their unconditional love warms my heart everyday. .... and I can't stop this feeling of sadness. I am sad because there are people who treats these animals like nothing. Tsk. Tsk.... what a waste of life indeed. I hope I can do something for them.
"Every year, an estimated 5 to 10 million pets are euthanized in animal shelters in the United States. Why? Because there is no place for them to go, no homes for them. Yet, we continue to let animals roam freely, unneutered and producing more unwanted animals. Their offspring often go from birth to the shelter where, if they are not adopted before their 6 days are up, they will be killed. That is where the expression "born to die" applies; newly born into this world only to be put to death. What a tragic waste of life. There is a solution for this overpopulation problem, and that is to spay and neuter."
Source: Author Roxie Video Productions. Please view their other videos at:  http://www.borntodiepets.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...