Search this Blog

.How did You Know.

a song from All My Life Movie
*corny pero ang sarap kantahin sa taong mahal mo... enjoy!*
**************************************

HOW DID YOU KNOW?
(Chiqui Pineda)

I remember so well
The day that you came into my life
You asked for my name
You had the most beautiful smile

My life started to change
I'd wake up each day feeling alright
With you right by my side
Makes me feel things will work out just fine

How did you know
I needed someone like you in my life
That there's an empty space in my heart
You came at the right time in my life

I'll never forget
How you brought the sun to shine in my life
And took all the worries and fears that I had
I guess what I'm really trying to say
It's not everyday someone like you comes my way
No words can express how much
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...