Search this Blog

.Love.

THESE ARE THE SIGNATURES ON HER EMAIL OF MY FRIEND TREXY
*post ko lang kc bka maka relate kayo! smyls*

**********************************************
--> Finding love is a gift from the heavens
A gift to be cherished and treasured
If you loose it... dont weep... find it
If you find it... think if its worth it
And if its worth it... DONT EVER LET GO!


--> I have loved and lost the person I have loved the most... I have
been waiting for the right time but the right time didn't come... I have
been trying to keep all emotions to myself but I can't... I have been
begging but was not given the chance... I was trying to do things right,
fix things up but I cant... All I ever wanted was to be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...