Search this Blog

.hon's health.

nag punta si hon kagabi sa haws. as usual he just stayed for an hour. mas mahaba pa nga ang byahe nya eh. he has to be back to his work mga 10pm. for one year ganyan na lang kami ng ganyan.... pasulpot sulpot na lang sya pag may chance. I hope i could stand it that long. I hope i could wait that long. I love him.... and if this love is for true, I believe our relationship will endure.we've had 2years and 9 months together so far...it has not been a smooth ride yet we both endured the journey.... and hopefully someday we would be able to reach our hopes and dreams most especially our destiny together. Ang laki ng pinayat ng mahal ko.... i hope he will take care of himself there.... wala pa nga sya isang buwan namayat na ng todo.

"Bawat sandali ng aking buhay... pagmamahal mo ang aking taglay san man mapadpad ng hangin hindi magbabago aking pagtingin.... pangako natin sa Maykapal na tayo lamang sa habang buhay...."

*******************************

Last wednesday, I had a terrible dream. Buti na lang nagtex at nagmiscol si rodel, nagicing ako at naalimpungatan. I dreamed Rodel has no pulse anymore... its weird but he is like a zombie daw.... naglalakad nakatulala.... uuwi daw sa Malabon.... yet maputla, walang buhay at walang pulso..... i was crying and crying in my dreams .... i cant imagined what happened to him..... i even grabbed his hands at pinakinggan pero wla talagang tibok ng buhay yung pulso nya.... then umalis sya.... ang alam ko pauwi sya.... but i was worried if he will be able to make it to malabon in that situation..... hindi ko kaya yung pain na nararamdaman ko nun.... i was crying so hard.... (actually,,, while im writing this now... tears are swelling in my eyes) .... binabangungot na ko nun i think... ng biglang may nag text sa cellphone na nasa tabi ko.... i felt relieve that it was only a dream... so i called him immediately and he was shocked why i was crying so hard. I told him my dream and made him to promise that he would take care of himself. Everyday im really worried about him. I love him so much.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...