Search this Blog

.i miss blogging.

its a friday... and i have not been able to update my blog for what almost 2 weeks....! and there has been so many things that happened to my life.

I took my Medical last June 13 which was awful kasi my bp was 150/90 which went up to 150/100 when the doctor said i had to do a genital and rectal exam as well! gosh! hahaha. Kinabahan masyado and lola mo! But anyways, natapos ko naman. Hopefully results are ok. Then 3 days after that S***S called. They wanted to offer me the job na daw and asked if i could go to their office by Friday and do the contract signing. Wow! salamat po Lord! hehe. So meron na talaga akong pinanghahawakang ebidensya na may trabaho na ko.... wehehe..
Kasi sobra ang pag aalala ko when i passed my resignation tapos mukhang tagilid pala ako sa medical... But Ms. Marge, the HR person who interviewed me was nice. She said they wont condemn me naman and not offer the job due to bp lang. ehehe. I'll be starting on July 3. wooopeee! Goodbye Q!

there are so many things i want to kwento pero time out na ko dito sa internet rental.... bukas ipagpatuloy ko... babush! ciao!
end of log.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...