Search this Blog

.oras.

Hey! Time has been passing by so fast. Dami happenings sa buhay ko na gustong gusto kong i kwento sa blog ko but havent got the time kaya pa post post lang ng quotes, at songs.

Anyway, isa o dalawang tao lang naman ang fan ng blog na to but what the heck..it's still a way for me to reflect and for you guys to get to know me more.Minsan medyo nakakaloka ang mga post ko. Minsan, nakakatawa,minsan nakakaiyak minsan inlove, minsan heartbroken. But this is my life. And as my caption above says it all... This is my sanctuary.. a place where i can be ME, Where i can say what i wanna say and a place where the only thing that matters is what i think.. right here and right now. :)

Bangenge na naman ako. Natutusta na ang utak ko sa mga ginagawa ko dito sa work/training na to. Asus! Pag analysin ba ko ng data ng isang kumplikadong financial system!! ... eh nung college ako.. di ko man lang ma balance ang Balance Sheet sa Accounting tapos eto ako ngayun.. Nasa Headquarters ng Emerson Electric Corporation sa St. Louis, Missouri USA... nakaharap sa laptop.. kasama ng mga CPA's, Senior IT and Software analysts and consultants... nag coconvert ng financial data... at matapos tong software project na to. haaayyy... minsan nakakaantok .. pero most of the time challenging!! And damn how i love these challenges!

I remember the days(nung machine problem days) na i will not go to sleep unless i finish my project. I could go on having a two hour sleep in a day basta ma satisfy lang ako na i did my best to solve yung mga machine problems na binigay ng professor namin. Looking back, i think that was a great training.

Day after day i still cant believe that nasa america na nga ko. Yeah!! Two long months have passed and everyday I am always thankful that the Lord granted me this opportunity. He really knows what my heart desires.

Haayyy... its almost time to go home... di ko na namalayan ang oras. i wish i could post a little bit more sometimes.



.end of log.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...