Search this Blog

My quick visit to LA

Sis mae, tama ka medyu nga tinamad ako nitong mga nakaraang araw kaya isang linggong di na update ang blog ko. Medyu na overwhelmed kasi ako nung trip ko sa California. 2 days was not enough for me to taste it. Ang saya talaga ng vacation ko dun. And Aileen and her family is so nice. Here are a few of my pics nung visit ko dun. Enjoy.

Right now, medyu masama pa din ang pakiramdam ko. I'm planning not to go to work tomorrow. It started nung Wednesday when I had a sore throat, then Thursday, went to the clinic and was prescribed with an antibiotic. Gosh! would you believe na it was $60.00 for 6 capsules? Amfutik! Ginto ang gamot dito. Ayaw ko na magkasakit. Friday, sinisipon na ko... and right now, sakit ng katawan, ulo, hika, ubo at sipon.. naku! nagsabay sabay na sila. Sana gumaling nako... ang hirap magkasakit... kainis! *atching* (singa)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...