Search this Blog

My Christmas Thank You List

Weeeee!!!! Christmas naaa!!.... Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. I am very blessed this year. I've got a lot of things to be thankful for. Thank you Lord for everything! Mwah! And before we end the year, I would like to jot down a few of the things I am thankful for.

1. For my mom's health, my brother's safety and my fiance's faithfulness and their love for me.


2. For my Baby Bachie's gift of happiness to me.


3. For my home's well being and security.


4. For a stable career that provides food for my family.


5. For the faithful friends that stood by my side whenever I was down.



6. For the true friends that believes in the promise of our friendship.


7. For the Lord and my beloved "tatay" that never ceases to hear my prayers.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...