Search this Blog

.New Lay-out.

Napakadali kong magsawa... I always feel that I need something new. Either that something is something to be busy about, something to see or something to read. Now, I got tired of the ribbons and colorful lay-out I had in my blog for 2 months. I changed it back to my classic Black-Angel theme. Charm said, my previous theme (the one with ribbons and hamster) is ugly and didnt read my blog until last week that I changed it. Yeah, I know she's brutal but that's what you get with true friends. They are brutally true always. ^_^ Nyahaha. Anyhow, I again felt, that changing my blog back to a previous theme is not enough. So I tweaked some scripts and I changed my header background to a night time view of New York. That's where I'm gonna be someday. For now, enjoy looking at it here at my BlogSite.
Tambayan ni «´¯)dÃrkÃñgeL(¯`»

Just for kicks, this is my first theme when I started blogging. I just realized now that I've been blogging for five years now. Ang haba na ng archives list ko... weeee! ^_^


Thanks for visitin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...