Search this Blog

Changes and Overhaul

I have decided to straighten my life by making little steps towards good changes. I could not do this in one snap but hopefully my efforts will turn out towards my goal in the long run.

In line with my goal, my online preferences will be changing. For the coming days, I will be ditching a few websites I frequently visit and will only keep a few hours online per month. I refuse to join another social networking band wagons such as myspace, facebook, twitter, orkut and so on. Heck, I might also be ditching my Friendster pages.

I am not sure if I have readers of this blog (oh yeah, Charm and Mae reads this) but I am keeping this space for sure. This blog has been my secret sanctuary. A place where I rant my frustrations and shout my joyous moments. I have ditched my black theme and replaced it with a very refreshing lay-out. Maple Tree in Autumn.

For all the seasons, I love Autumn. This is the season where it's not too hot and not too cold. And I also love how nature reacts during Autumn season. The colors of the trees and how they change. Hmmmm.... now, I think, Autumn symbolizes changes. ^_^

Visit my blog Reyane's Haven.

Another thing, I have also changed URL for my blog. I have been thinking of a perfect domain name for my little island in cyberspace and figured I'd stick to the word "Haven". Perfect since I have treated this blog as my little asylum since five years ago when I started blogging. Haha!... Dyou know that my blog is goin' on it's 5th year anniversary this May 21, 2009. Cool! I didn't thought this would last this long.

Haven
(n.) A bay, recess, or inlet of the sea, or the mouth of a river, which affords anchorage and shelter for shipping; a harbor; a port.
(n.) A place of safety; a shelter; an asylum.



end of log.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...