Search this Blog

SEO - whatta eff is that?

Search Engine Optimization. - is where you improve the volume of traffic to your web site via search results. The earlier your site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive.

I have been blogging for a long time and had kept this as a personal page where I rant my frustations. But since yesterday that I decided to make it public, I have decided to learn some things necesary for a successful blog. Right now I am still learning.

Click here to get more info about SEO.

I am amazed that some personal blogs and pages earn dollars and are paid for every advertisement. I have kept my blog "ads-free" before but now I have changed my mind. I didn't know they pay so well. ^_^

Pero hindi naman ganyan ka dami! Kahit sa picture man lang makakita tayu ng madaming pera! hahaha...
206 MILLION DOLLARS Pictures, Images and Photos
206 Million Dollars

My friends might see some major changes here soon. Right now, I just just happy seeing my rank go up in the TopBlogs site. I also have this certain high whenever I see new guests visiting and leaving some messages.

Hopefully, by blogging responsibly, I can gain a few friends and followers.

Happy Visitin'!

3 comments:

  1. wow enge po...panu po ung cbox niyo?dko nkikita msg ko,hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaah..... salamat hari sa pagtambay! ^_^ yaan mo pag yumaman ako mamumudmod ako ng datung!

    waaah... baka naka disable internet cookies mo po kaya di ka maka post sa chat box ko... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Directory Submission Service is the most significant tool to increase link popularity and enhance the ranking of a website on the search engine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...