Search this Blog

Tagged!! - Ako ang "Taya"

I was tagged by Marxlin but unfortunately, I am too lazy to answer her 100 truths about myself.

So what I did was a modified version of her 5 facts. Hope this one is ok.
And hopefully, the people I tagged below will share too. ^_^

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was preparing for my first day of classes ten years ago - for my last year in High School.

2. Five things on your to-do list today:
Organize my closet.
Organize my bag.
Laundry and ironing.
Work on the details of Project X.
Go to my friend Len's appointment.

3. Places where you've lived:
Makati, General Trias, Antique, Missouri

4. Places you would like to Visit.
Palawan, New York, San Francisco, Canada,

5. Things you would do if you were a Billionaire:
Open up my Business. Donate to Charity. Build my rest house in Boracay. Learn by getting another Degree. Travel the world.

6. People you want to know more about:
Charm, Mae Ruth, Hari ng Sablay, Pensieve Mind, Mokong, Crisiboy, -Angel-, Yza, SoberFruitcake, Tonio, Ck_Leick, Atribidang Mayora, Dencio, Peenkfrik, Ztirfps

1 comment:

  1. Hello Reyane..thanks for the tag...gawin ko yan agad...isasama ko sa list of future blogpost ko...nakapila na...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...