Search this Blog

World Animals Day @ MOA

I attended the World Animals Day at MOA today Oct.10. Animal Welfare groups such as PAWS, PETA and WWF booths are there and a free concert. Free Photo Booth and face painting for kids. Animal lovers brought their dogs. I kind of got frustrated that I was not able to bring my dear Bachie at the event. She would be very happy to see all these animal friends. I had a very great time taking picture and patting these sweet dogs. I also gave my support to PAWS. Location: Music Hall, MOA

PAWS Philippine Animal Welfare Society. That's Twiggy and Lyndon, 2 of the animals that were rescued in the aftermath of Typhoon Ondoy from flooded areas in Provident Village, Pasig.Be a responsible Animal Owner.
A huge and very friendly Golden Retriever
Ms. Rachel Alejandro being interviewed for World Animals Day
The PAWS and PETA Team
Ms. Anna Cabrera of PAWS presented the dogs that were rescued from Typhoon stricken ares.

You've Got Male Band, Aliyah Parcs and husband and Ms. Rachel Alejandro are some of the performers in the concert.
The PAWS team with TrueFaith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...