Search this Blog

Adidas MiCoach Launch at Bonifacio High Street

I received an exclusive invite to attend the launch of Adidas MiCoach at Bonifacio High Street. A gadget that promises to make you "Run Yourself Better". It was a cool gadget like a virtual trainer that inspires runners to keep running based on their preferred program. 

"Every runner is different, every heart is unique. Imagine having a personal trainer that listens to your heart and pushes you to your limit. MiCoach tracks your heart rate while you run, measures your time and distance and then give you real time audio feedback. Look better, feel better and be a better runner. "  - Adidas MiCoach
Yes, that is DJ Rico Robles of Monster Radio RX 93.1.
There was also a demo of how the Adidas MiCoach works.
At the end of the event, I was inspired to step into another challenge, lace up my running shoes and gear up into a healthy lifestyle. Last time I had the motivation, it only lasted a week. Now, I am hopeful that I can do this longer. By next month, I plan to join running events but before I do that I need to practice. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...