Search this Blog

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: HD Trailer

Yesterday, Warner Bros. released the official trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I watched the high def trailer here and lost my excitement for Twilight (which opens tomorrow June 30 here in Manila) because I was reminded of what epic really means. I have been a Harry Potter fanatic since the first book came out 10 years ago and when I saw this HP7 trailer ....muntik na ko mapa "Wingardium Leviosa!" ^_^

The battle scene from Lord of the Rings: The return of the King was very epic. I wonder how HP7 will compare once the movie release on November 2010.

In one scene, Voldemort grabs Harry's face and malevolently hisses "Why do you live?" And Harry responds, "Because I have something worth living for." I ssooooooo like that scene!

There are some scenes that are notable. Now, I know my bestfriend Mae is not a Harry Potter fan... but I'm sure she will be once she sees this final movie!
- Harry battling Voldemort in the courtyard
- Harry walking to his death in the forest
- Voldemort casting Avada Kedavra
- Nagini attack Harry in Godric's Hollow
- Voldemort casting a spell with the Elder Wand atop Dumbledore's tomb
- Harry and a stunned Hagrid on the motorbike
- Bellatrix hurling a dagger through mid-air
- Gregorovich slowly backing into a corner
- The Room of Requirement on fire
- Snape in danger

Yes... Harry Potter 7 will be in 2 parts. Part 1 will be shown November 2010 and Part 2 on July 2011.
antagal naman! T_T

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...