Search this Blog

Reyane's Online Shoppe is back with Human Heart♥ Nature!

Happy February 20, 2011!

Today is the day that I re-launch my online shoppe Reyane Haven! I started this shoppe May 2009 wherein I opened offering pre-loved products, bargain finds and brand-new affordable bags. It was a hit! most of my products sold. However, I changed my career / day job that required me to adjust. I became hectic and somewhere along I was not able to update products and the online shoppe became stagnant.

So many exciting changes happened to me since the start of the year and I'm counting on my luck, my inspirations and my determination to succeed in this year of the rabbit 2011.

Allow me to introduce one of my projects and challenge this year. REYANE'S ONLINE SHOPPE is now in Facebook! Please like my page and receive updates on new and awesome products that I will be adding to the shoppe this year.

My goal is to bring to you a choice of the nicest products and bargain finds in the comfort of your home and time. Please check my photo albums. You might be interested with the awesome products I offer. Happy shopping!

Products that I am selling on my online shoppe are from, Human Heart Nature. 

My passion to be a dealer of Human Heart Nature began when one of my pregnant best friend asked me if I know some organic products she can use. She started living healthy when she decided to get pregnant. As we know, some of the toiletries that we daily use are made of harmful chemicals. My friend wanted something that will not only keep her and her baby safe from harmful chemicals but also protect the environment. We  both support this advocacy. Another officemate introduced me to Human Heart Nature. She brought some sample products and I fell in love instantly with their luxury body scrub and body butter. The next day I dragged my Sweetypie to Gandang Kalikasan Inc.'s head office to sign up as a dealer. I fell in love with the store and their products. Aside from the fact that they are 100% No Harmful Chemicals, the products are Philippine made and supports Gawad Kalinga. It is also note worthy that GKI's staff are approachable and kind. I left with a loot bag of products that I can't wait to share with my friends.

display of yummy fragrant organic products
I will be uploading more awesome products meanwhile please click on this link and LIKE my page. It would be a great favor too if you would check and consider using the organic products in my albums.

Happy February 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...