Search this Blog

Keep Trying....

"No matter how hard your dreams may seem, keep trying and never give up."

Today as I browse my facebook feeds I saw a  Britains Got Talent audition video by Lost Voice Guy who cannot speak but hilariously showcased his talent as a stand up comedian. (Seryoso! Di siya nakakapag salita pero he is witty, and he is brimming with so much happiness that he wants to share that happiness with the world by being a stand up comedian.) Then, I saw another video of Stephen Hawking and his impact to the world (You do know who Stephen Hawking is dont you?). And then napunta ko sa isang facebook page na Special Books by Special Kids where the founder uploads 2-3 minute videos of people with diagnosis and special needs. I found myself spending the next 2 hours watching videos from this awesome page na nag papakita ng unconditional love between siblings, true happiness between families and how awesomely loving is the heart of people with dissabilities. I was moved.

I was moved kase for the past days I don't want to get up from bed. Tinatamad yes. Pinanghihinaan ng loob you might say. I don't even wanna get out of the house. I don't wanna talk to people. Kase minsan may mga araw na may pinag dadaanan tayo na gusto lang naten mapag isa. And today parang nangusap si Lord saken by sending these videos at pinarealize how blessed I am and how important it is that we always look forward to everyday.  Nainspire ako sa kanila, sa mga people with dissabilities. How positive they look at the world and how much potential they can do overcoming their situation. Kung sila nga overwhelming yung love and kindness sa puso nila despite their condition tayo pa kaya. I see this beautiful smile by Taija Rodriguez and her passion na matupad yung dream nya na makalakad (mind you, ayun lang dream nya, napakasimple ang makalakad) and it made me reflect on my challenging days. I hope we will always respect and see the goodness in people. Sana maka inspire din tayo to always be thankful and keep going for your dreams. Happy Friday! 


#ThoughtsForTheDay

#GoodVibes #BlogPost

#ThankYouLord #Happiness


❤🐣🐰💐🦄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...