Search this Blog

How to Groom a Shih Tzu Dog

Moimoi is already 9 months old. Last year, I use to bring him to Tiendesitas for professional grooming since I don't know how to groom or cut his face hair. It costs me Php400.00 everytime. Adopting a shih tzu dog requires one to have patience and time to maintain this breed of dog. Unlike my Labrador, moimoi requires me to comb his hair everyday because I decided to keep his hair long. For his bathing and grooming, I usually do it every weekends. It takes me half hour to bath him and another half hour blow-drying his hair.

I was thankful these past weeks because Sweetypie was here to help me with bathing MoiMoi. Before bathing, I cut/trim his face hair. I do this to prevent his hair covering his eyes. Although a teddy bear cut is nice, I plan to keep his hair long so I can brush him everyday. Stress reliever na din yun for me. Sana maging ganeto kaganda ang hair nya in a few years.

I found some helpful videos on the net on how to achieve this perfect shih tzu grooming. Moimoi's current shampoo is so fragrant that it stays for one week. It also keeps him so huggable and his hair so smooth. I took some pictures and will post it once available.

Meanwhile here are the videos on How to Groom a Shih Tzu.







1 comment:

  1. ang hirap talaga mag-alaha ng shih kea i decided to sell mine. saka nalang pag may asawa na'ko, isipin ko anak ko sya hahahah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...