Search this Blog

Get Happy 101: Checklist #1 Enjoy the rain with Coffee

Spending quality time with myself, a Cosmo mag and a grande coffee jelly frapp on a rainy night along SB Ayala Avenue, heaven! First time I've done this and I've never felt this happy contented being alone. I'm making the most of a rainy night. Spending it reading with the soothing coffee bar music, sipping coffee frap and posting a quick blog post and a photo to remember this night by. It helps that this Starbucks branch is not jam packed with people and I don't have to feel ashamed spending hours glossing over fashion and kikay finds on this Cosmopolitan mag. I should do this more often. Ahihi! ^___^

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...